Gymnastics . Ballet . Tumbling . Ninja Zone
USAG Certified Coaches
Registration is now open
Offering class for all ages and abilities
- Pre-Team (Dynamites, Hot Shots, 3 IT)
- Competitive Team (Levels 3 and up)
- Recreational Classes (Tots – Level 3)
- Tumbling Classes (Beg, Inter and Adv 1,2)
- Ninja Classes
- Ballet Classes
- Private Lessons (for students)
- Lil Angels (6m-23m) Parent assisted
- Mini Gym (18m- 4yrs)
- Jr. Gym (4-6yrs)
- Ninja open play
- Open Gym (6yrs and Up)
- Multi Student and Sibling Classe Discount
Contact us about dates and availabilty
- Birthday Parties (Click here for more info)
- Kids Night Out (May 21st 4:30pm-8:30pm)
- Field Trips (Year round)
- Hallow-Fest/Haunted Gym (Oct. 22nd 2022; 6pm-9pm)
- Exhibition (Spring )
- Ballet Recital (Winter, Summer)
- Summer Camp (June/July)
- Winter Camp (December)
Our new location is OPEN
3x the room… 3x the fun
Come check us out
What our parents and gymnast are saying
The coaches are great
My daughter is 6 and looks forward to gymnastics days! ?♂️ We love that Surprise Angels focuses on technique and safety along with teaching students the art and sport of gymnastics.
Would definitely recommend
My girls have been going for a month now and love it. Front desk staff and coaches are very friendly and have great communication with parents. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Surprise Angel’s is incredible! From their coaches to their curriculum it is a top notch gymnastics facility. Our 7 year old daughter loves going and looks forward to her class every week.
I am a gymnast that has attended here for a very long time. I have grown with great friends and coaches that have done nothing but care and support everything I have done. It is a place that is a distraction from real life and a place that I can have fun. I would reccomend coming here 100 percent.
Give it a 5 star
I am a gymnast at this gym and would give it a 5 star. I’ve been at the gym since 3 years old and now I’m 10 years old. The coaches are caring, supportive and they always put my safety first. I’m always excited to go to practice because I could learn new skills, It’s fun and I get treated well.??